Thursday, June 4, 2009

YeS wE aRe StIlL aLiVe!!


Wow, I am way behind.... We don't have the internet at our house yet so I have to come and use my mom computer until we get it!! We are back from our honeymoon and back to "reality". I am loving married life! IT IS THE BEST! Cody is such an awesome hubby! He helps me cook, clean, and do laundry! I couldn't ask for a better husband! We went to California for our honeymoon! I don't have the pictures uploaded yet so I will sooner or later have pictures of our wedding and honeymoon! The wedding turned out awesome! IT was the best day of my life!! Also today 6 years ago my Grandma Bonnie passed away. I can't believe it has already been 6 years! It seems like it has gone by soo fast but in someway it hasn't. I missed her very much! She was the best grandma ever!! Well, I will try and keep you updated as much as possible!! Better run! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Grandma Beast I love and miss ya TONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment