Thursday, April 16, 2009

yEs I aM sTiLl aLiVe!!!

Wow!! It has been a long time since I have posted!! I have alot of things to say! First of all I am glad to say that I finally got my braces off after 4 1/2 years! It was so exciting I must admit!! I also had my bridal shower April 4! My Aunt Loretta and my two cousins Kimalee and Stefanie put it on for me! It turned out AWESOME!! Thanks so much guys I had a blast!! I got so many things it was crazy! It makes me even more excited to get MaRrIeD!! So here are just a few pictures from my bridal shower..


Here is a cute sign that my cousins made me!!



Here is the way cute and awesome food table I just loved it!



Here is all of my family working on our "Camping Quilt"! It turned

out way cute I didn't get a pictute of the final product but it had

bears and pine trees on it! It was way cute!



This is Cody's neice Karlie and I. The minute Karlie saw me

we instantly became buds! She is so cute!


There picture isn't very good but it kind of gives you


an idea on all the stuff that I got!


Here is a closer shot of me! Now you can see me without Braces!! I love it!

So here are just a few pictures! I really enjoyed it! I just wanted to take a sec and thank everyone who came and helped with it! It turned out great! Also thanks for everything that everyone gave me! Hope that everyone has a great rest of the week and great weekend!!






1 comment:

  1. Sorry that we couldn't make it! I don't think that Breaggie and I would have faired well with all of the people! Glad you had fun though! It's a VERY good feeling to get your braces off. I still remember the day that I got mine off -- March 13, 1999. :)

    ReplyDelete