Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SoMeThInG nEw!!

I finally have something to post on this post!! We had change in plans on our house... We no longer are going to live in the apartment we now have a HOUSE!!! I am so excited!! We are going to live in Gunnison!! :) Its going to be a major change but I am way excited for my new adventure!! We don't get to move in until the end of April but I am so excited!! I can't believe we have eight weeks until the wedding!! Yes I did say eight weeks!! I also have great news!! My family and I were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Manti Temple Friday March 13, 2009!! It was such a amazing day!! I just wanted my family to know how much I love and appreciate everything that they do for me!! They are the best!! Love ya guys!! I will also get pictures of our house when we get it!! I might need ideas on how to decorate so I am open for any suggestions!! Hope you guys have an awesome week!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new house and being sealed. We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am so glad that you found me... how did you find me??? Your blog is too cute I need some lessons, I don't know how to make mine cute and do all the fun things!! Congrats on the house!! That will be great for you two!

    ReplyDelete